Left Handed Versions Available
All Gibson USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw that has always dreamt of owning a US-made Gibson, now there are no limitations whatsoever! Please contact us for any enquiries.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the 1960 Hummingbird Fixed Bridge:
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shoulder, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, the 1960 Hummingbird reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. Featuring a fixed bridge, it's finished with Gibson's new Thin Finish, including a hand-rubbed VOS process.
- Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand-Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Multi-Ply Back
- Finish: Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body Joint
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Traditional Belly Up
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: Casted Hummingbird
- Truss Rod Cover: Hummingbird
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Under Saddle Pickup: None
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit