If you want to get high up on your uke, then check out the G9110-L ukulele from Grestch. The G9110-L is a long-neck concert uke with the ability to play high up in the register, with no compromise on size or tone.
Featuring a mahogany top, back and sides, the G9110-L is constructed to a high standard and looks great with its open pore finish. Throw in a Fishman Kula pickup system to turn the great sound of this ukulele into a live penomenon and this great Gretsch Roots ukulele (with included gig bag) is the complete package.
Here's what Gretsch say about the G9110-L Concert Ukulele
Stretch out and be heard with the all-new G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Ukulele, which features a long scale and an onboard Fishman Kula pickup/preamp system. Most popular for its delicate tone, the concert-size body is now available with a 17"-scale and tenor mahogany neck that provide two more inches of string length and two more frets clear of the body for even better tone and even more room in the upper register. Other features include mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; open-back geared tuning machines; Aquila Nylagut strings; "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Model Name: G9110-L Concert Long-Neck Acoustic/Electric Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Series: Roots Collection
- Color / Part #: Natural 273-0031-321
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Honey Maho Stain
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Concert body with 17" scale Tenor neck; Fishman KULA Pickup and onboard preamp; bone nut and saddle
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag