Fender designed the Venice Soprano Ukulele to capture a unique, enchanting vibe. Not that of the Italian canal city, but rather Venice Beach, California - known for being simultaneously laid back and full of life.
The Venice Soprano Ukulele's compact, lightweight construction makes it the perfect travel companion. Take it to the beach, up a mountain, on a boat trip, down the winding side-streets of Los Angeles - the choice is yours. With a bright yet cotton-soft sound, it's every bit the familiar Ukulele vibe you know and love.
Fender have also added a number of modern design appointments to the mix. A slim C-shape neck profile is comfy to hold, and the no-tie bridge makes changing strings super-easy. Top it off with a sleek bound top, Tele-style headstock and a lush satin finish all over, and you've got a Uke that stands out from the crowd!
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Body Top: Laminated Basswood
- Back and Sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: None
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood, Flat
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.375” (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 13.6” (345 mm)
- Bridge: Pull-through, laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Soprano Uke