Combining the wonderful volume of a resonator with the charm of a ukulele, the Gretsch resonator uke is a great folky addition to your collection! Sweet, bright tone and loud enough to use around the campfire, the Gretsch Resonator Ukulele is constructed to a high standard and comes with its own gig bag.
Here's what Gretsch say about the Resonator Ukulele
With its powerful 6" "biscuit" resonator cone, Gretsch's remarkable new G9112 Resonator-Ukulele makes your playing pleasingly prominent in any acoustic mix. Other premium features include a rosewood biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle; mahogany top, back and sides; one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut; rosewood fingerboard with 16 frets (12 to body); 15" scale length; Grover® 4B Sta-Tite deluxe tuning pegs; Aquila® Nylgut strings and "open pore" semi-gloss finish. Deluxe fitted gig bag included.
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Width: 8"
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85 mm)
- Body Finish: Open-Pore, Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Resonator Soundwell
- Sound Holes: Mini F-holes
- Finish: Open-Pore, Semi-Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany, Medium "U"
- Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- Position Inlays: Mother-Of-Pearl Diamond Snowflakes
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.375" (3.5 cm)
- Scale Length: 15"
- Bridge: Biscuit- Rosewood with Maple Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover® 4B Sta-Tite Deluxe Pegs
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut Concerto
- Unique Features: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut
- Unparalleled volume from a concert-size uke!