BOHO ukuleles have a distinctive tonality and superb playability that sets them apart from other designs. Grab yourself a Boho uke today! Bohemian is also committed to building guitars sustainably by using less lumber than a traditional electric guitar, with the necks coming from sustainable forests or reclaimed woods, and the bodies are made partially from recycled materials.
Additionally, Bohemian plant one tree with every order received through their partner, Trees for the Future, an organization dedicated to improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands.
- Body: Metal hollow body with removable bottom panel. Wooden frame for increased amplification and structural integrity
- Body Size: 9.5” x 6 10/16” x 4 1/8”
- Neck: Bohemian Through-Body Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Scale: 13”
- Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1 3/8”
- Tuners: Chrome w/removable keys
- Bridge: Hard-Tail Top load Bridge with 4 Saddles
- Pickups: 1 x Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: Nickel Wound
- Self-Standing: Rubber feet