Bohemian Guitars are a small company with big ambitions. Inspired by South African street musicians, designed in Atlanta and manufactured in China, Bohemian’s instruments have pure old-school vibe and sustainability in mind.
With the “oil can” body formed from partially recycled materials and the neck made from reclaimed woods, bohemian also plant a tree with every order that they receive in co-operation with their partner ‘Trees for the Future’.
So if you’re looking for a distinctive guitar and also care for the environment, Bohemian guitars may be just for you!
Construction and Electronics:
The hollow metal body delivers a unique tone, offering an open sound with a rich, “metallic” top-end sparkle. The body is reinforced with a wood frame, ensuring strong structural integrity and improved resonance.
The maple neck provides bright tone, meaning that notes will sing and cut through if playing with other musicians.
Volume and tone controls let you manipulate your sound, great additions which are not usually seen on electro ukes!
- Body: Metal hollow body w/ removable back panel. Internal wood frame for increased amplification and structural integrity
- Body H x W x D : 9.5" x 6.5" x 4"
- Neck wood : Maple
- Neck type : Bohemian Through-Body
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Red
- Finish: Natural
- Frets: 19
- Nut Width : 1 3/8"
- Width at 12th Fret: 1 7/16 not 1 9/16
- Width at the 19 fret: 1 3/4
- Scale Length: 13"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners : 2R 2L with removable keys
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Hard-tail topload bridge: 4 saddle pieces, 3/8” spacing between saddles
- Pickups : 1xSingle-coil pickup, 4 pole pieces, 3/8” spacing
- Switch : No
- Potentiometers: 2 x 500k
- Strings : Nickel wound strings. Gauges: 12, 17, 20, 14
- Removable back panel