Recording King RR-41E-VS Rattlesnake Small Body Electric Resonator Guitar in Gloss Sunburst
Featuring a High-Quality Fishman Nashville Pickup
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 549 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Recording King Rattlesnake is a professional quality resonator guitar that won't break the bank! The hand-spun European Recording King cone is a world-class tone engine that guarantees classic reso-tone and volume, with the open pedestal-style soundwell creating a uniquely loud and broad sonic palette.
- All-Mahogany Body — Yields a deep and resonant sound with a beautifully warm and musical low-end.
- Hand-Spun European Cone — Delivers a vintage resonator voice. Sound-posts support circle of the soundwell, and the cone vibrations are free to bounce within the full body cavity for an open, thick mid-range tone.
- F-Holes — Placed to optimise bass and treble frequencies as they exit the body for the iconic dry, throaty resonator sound.
- 25" Scale Length — Gives the instrument forgiving string tension; allowing free-spirited guitarists to "dig in" while providing players who prefer softer, articulate styles with slinky playability.
- Mahogany Neck — Strong and dense timber ensures brilliant tuning stability, with comfortable 'Thin C' profile providing a supportive feel.
- Padauk Fingerboard — Dark and silky-feeling material under the fingers, fitted with 19 frets.
- Bone Nut — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Removable Handrest — Allows you to quickly adjust and configure the instrument to preference.
- Fishman Nashville Pickup — Lets you easily amplify the Rattlesnake with a convincing, authentic reso-tone.
- Body Shape: Small Body Resonator
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Pedestal Soundwell
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Cone: European Hand-Spun Recording King
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Padauk
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Fretboard Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 25"
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 19
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: White Pearloid
- Bridge Shape: Biscuit
- Bridge Material: Maple
- Saddle: Ebony/Maple
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear
- Pickup: Fishman Nashville
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable