Recording King RPH-R2-MBL Dirty 30s Single-0 Resonator Guitar in Wabash Blue
Authentic Vintage Style with Modern Reliability
More stock due on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 289 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Recording King's flagship Dirty 30s series brings the spirit of "Golden Age" acoustic instruments to the hands of contemporary musicians — at an affordable price-point to boot! The Dirty 30s Resonator has bundles of classic style and dishes out nostalgic tones perfect for old-school blues/slide players. The small, parlour-esque 'Single-0' body shape drips with vibe; from the elegant F-holes and tailpiece to the alluring 'Wabash Blue' finish.
- Hand-Spun European Cone — 9.5" Recording King cone (fitted in pedestal soundwell) delivers a vintage resonator voice. Sound-posts support circle of the soundwell, and the cone vibrations are free to bounce within the full body cavity for excellent projection.
- F-Holes — Placed to optimise bass and treble frequencies as they exit the body for the iconic dry, throaty resonator sound.
- Spruce Top — Timeless tonewood choice; yielding a responsive and bright voice that'll suit strummers, fingerpickers and slide players.
- 25.4" Scale Length — Gives the instrument pleasant string tension; allowing free-spirited guitarists to "dig in" while not hindering players who prefer softer, articulate styles.
- Nato Neck — Rich-sounding, Mahogany-like timber adds mid-range warmth for a balanced tone overall.
- 'Contemporary C' Profile — Lean neck shape will appeal strongly to modern musicians who prefer a comfortable feel.
- Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material under the fingers, fitted with 20 frets.
- Bone Nut — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Shape: Single-O
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Top Material: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Pedestal Soundwell
- Back Material: Whitewood
- Side Material: Whitewood
- Cone: 9.5" Recording King
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Profile: Contemporary C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Stencil
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Biscuit
- Saddle: Ebony/Maple
- Tailpiece: Metal
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Plastic Buttons
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+