Sigma are now firmly established in the guitar world, with a reputation for producing high-quality (and beautiful) instruments at a fraction of the cost of some of their competitors! The TM-15 is no exception to this, combining alluring vintage aesthetics with modern design appointments and playability!
- All-Mahogany Body — Yields a deep and resonant sound with a beautifully warm and musical low-end.
- Low-Profile Mahogany Neck — Strong and dense timber ensures brilliant tuning stability, with comfortable profile providing a supportive feel.
- 23" Scale Length — Short scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension and brings the frets closer together, making it easy to play.
- Micarta Fingerboard — Slick tonewood offers a smooth touch under the fingers. Fretting is simply a joy!
- Bone Nut & Saddle — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Size: Travel Guitar
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 23” (584 mm)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Mini Diecast
- Finish: Satin
- Case: Gig Bag Included
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16