Baby Taylor Left Handed | Spruce TopLeft handed Travel Size Guitar
It's remarkably versatile for special applications, whether played in alternate tunings or high-strung; with a capo or a slide. And it's the perfect starter guitar for young kids or players with smaller hands.
A well made layered wood construction can yield great sound in a beautiful, durable and affordable instrument. The layered sapele on this Taylor is a great example, using interior and exterior veneers of sapele with a core layer of poplar between them. One of the benefits of layered wood for guitars is extra resilience in the face of fluctuating humidity conditions. This comes in handy for guitars like the GS Mini and Baby Taylor models, which are travel-friendly guitars that may be more directly exposed to different environments. All Taylor layered-wood models feature a solid wood top to optimize the tonal response so your guitar will sound great and travel well.
Here's what Taylor say about the Baby Taylor
The Baby Taylor is the ultimate travel companion, delivering volume and tone that surprise for its diminutive dimensions. At 3/4 the size of a full-sized guitar, the Baby Taylor lives for the road. It also loves little hands, which makes it an irresistible choice for kids taking lessons.
- Type/Shape: 6-String 3/4 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Sapele Laminate
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 22 3/4 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Color Options: Natural
- Sunburst Options: None
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 12 1/2 Inches
- Body Depth: 3 3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 15 3/4 Inches
- Overall Length: 33 3/4 Inches
- Case: Gig Bag
Available For Order
Normally available in 30 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 30 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.