Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our Guitar Gallery experts are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
Our specialists really know their stuff and can help you choose or track down that special piece you’re looking for. And of course can show you what it looks like on camera! Please note this applies to in-stock products only.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's what Gibson says about the Parlor Chroma Avant Garde:
Hand built using all the time-honored techniques that every Gibson acoustic receives. The Parlor Chroma’s sound is only matched by it’s stunning beauty. This new 2019 model offers slimmer body depth, and a modern Advanced Response neck profile for supreme playability in any position on the neck.
The quilt maple back and sides are enhanced by our hand-sprayed Bourbon Burst. Finished with an LR Baggs Sessions pickup.
- Body Style: J-165
- Back: Quilt maple
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck: Two-piece maple
- Neck profile: Advanced Response
- Neck width: 1.725”
- Neck joint: Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 19
- Nut: Tusq
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Split Block
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Plating: Gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ Sessions
- Controls: Controls mounted in soundhole
- Finishes available: Bourbon Burst
- Case: Gibson Hardshell