Ron Emory is the Guitarist in T.S.O.L (True Sounds of Liberty) the hardcore amercian Punk band. He has just worked with Fender to create a couple of signature acoustic guitars which will be must haves for all TSOL fans.
Here's what Fender say about the Ron Emory Acoustic
Longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory has infused some truly distinctive Fender acoustic guitars with his years of SoCal-punk cred and expertise. Among the latest and greatest is the new Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor model, in which he has combined his favorite features from several guitars in his large collection to create a small-bodied and eminently affordable model.
The Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor guitar features the classic parlor body shape and is available in two versions-one with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck and a vintage-style sunburst finish reminiscent of the 1930s; the other with an all-ash body, maple neck and butterscotch-stain finish resembling his '52 Telecaster. Both versions feature quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, elegant herringbone body binding and rosette, soft "V" neck profile and aged neck binding, rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays and 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, 19 large vintage-style frets, 1970s-style Fender headstock, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style rosewood "Viking" bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle, and open-gear tuners.
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: White Diamond-Shaped
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany or Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Herringbone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Viking-Style Rosewood with Graphtech® Nubone™ Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Graphtech® NuBone™
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Ron Emory signature on truss rod cover, white diamond shaped position inlays with 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, factory mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, 70s headstock shape, black-with-white-dot bridge pins, dual action truss rod, black headstock overlay on (998), matching ash headstock overlay on (999), three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard on (998), three-ply gold pickguard on (999)