The Martin 000-18 is a beautiful acoustic guitar that harks back to Martin's pre war instruments with its elegant 000 body shape, Old 18 style rosette, and vintage styling.
Featuring the classic Martin construction of Solid Sitka Spruce top combined with solid Mahogany back and sides. That combination of tonewoods gives you a tone that wonderfully rounded and warm with enough spring and brightness from the spruce to give you all the definition you could want.
Auditorium body shape
An Auditorium body style gives the 000-18 a great, warm, balanced tone. This body style gives you excellent projection and focus, perfect for recording in your studio. The body feels comfortable and is finished to an incredibly high standard that looks amazing.
Modern Feeling Neck
The 000-18 has a low-oval neck profile with the Performing Artist taper. Its slim profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to comfortably play for longer. The shorter 24.9" scale length makes complex chords easier to play and the smooth ebony fretboard sounds great and feels comfy to play.
Classic Wood construction
Classic Martin guitars use a combination of spruce tops and solid mahogany backs and sides to create enchanting tone. You'll find this tonewood combination on the Martin 000-18. Solid Sitka spruce has a wide tonal range with great projection and with a solid-wood top, the tone of your 000-18 will age really well, with enhanced harmonics and even more incredible tone as it ages.
The Vintage style includes aged toner top, butterbean tuners and a large old style Martin logo.
- Model: 000-18
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Endpiece: Tortoise Brown
- Binding: Tortoise Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Large Old Style
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell