Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Arctic White
The Newest, Offset-Shaped Member of the Acoustasonic Family — And the Most Versatile Yet!
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1549 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender has expanded its Acoustasonic series with a brand new model — based on their ever-edgy Jazzmaster shape! Described as the "most versatile Acoustasonic guitar yet", this highly-innovative instrument dishes out iconic acoustic voicings and big, nuanced electric guitar tones — easily controlled via a tactile 'Blend' knob that lets you seamlessly pivot between the two and discover unique hybrid timbres.
Powered by the acclaimed Fender and Fishman-designed acoustic engine found in the Acoustasonic Tele and Strat, the Jazzmaster's Tim Shaw-designed 'Shawbucker' pickup sets it apart from its cousins— delivering more output for fat electric cleans and even blazing overdrive! Offering a new selection of voices too, the sonic possibilities are almost endless with Fender's American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster — the ultimate, all-in-one creative tool.
- Acoustic Engine 3-Pickup System — The Acoustasonic Shawbucker, Fishman Matrix under-saddle piezo and internal body sensor pickup work together to provide a wealth of inspiring tones.
- Voice Selector Switch & Blend Knob — Two simple controls select and blend up to 10 distinct electric/acoustic voices.
- Internal Lithium-Ion Battery — Up to 20 hours of playing time with full battery charge (rechargeable via Micro USB).
- Mahogany Body/Inset Spruce Top — Timeless tonewood combination captures that classic acoustic character and response.
- Jazzmaster Shape — The unique resonance of a larger offset body provides the warmest, most natural acoustic tones.
- Ergonomic Design — Low-profile hollow body and comfortable natural-wood forearm contour makes the Acoustasonic Jazzmaster simply a joy to play.
- Specially-Tuned Soundhole — Patented “waterfall” design controls flow of air into and out of the body for a naturally resonant voice. Serves as the foundation for the Fender/Fishman-designed acoustic engine.
- Satin-Finished Neck — Enhances the modern, "Deep C"-shaped Mahogany neck with a smooth and slippery feel.
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge — Dark, luxurious and silky material that adds bundles of top-end brightness.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Carved Neck Heel — Unhindered access all the way up to the 22nd fret!
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut — Improves sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Open Pore Finish — Light and thin satin finish leaves the wood pores visible, allowing for maximum resonance of the body and top.
- Made in the USA — Handcrafted in Fender's California factory to first-class standards.
- Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged, high-quality Fender design guarantees solid instrument protection.
10 Versatile Acoustic/Electric Voices
The Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster offers 5 distinct voice pairs — a curated collection of acoustic and electric sounds that can be played solo, or merged via the dedicated 'Blend' knob to create infinite tonal combinations.
Position 1: Electric
- VOICE 1A: Fender Electric Fat/Semi-Clean — Produces high-powered electric tones via the Tim Shaw-designed humbucking pickup.
- VOICE 1B: Fender Overdriven Electric — Turns up the power to create a booming overdriven tone that’s sure to melt the paint off the walls!
Position 2: Acoustic & Electric Blend
- VOICE 2A: Lo-Fi Piezo — A cool lo-fi sound produced only by the piezo pickup and the Jazzmaster’s unique body resonance.
- VOICE 2B: Lo-Fi Piezo Crunch — A thin-body acoustic pushed through an electric amp for one-of-a-kind overdriven sounds.
Position 3: Percussion & Advanced Harmonics
- VOICE 3A: Rosewood Auditorium — Tighter and brighter for a more modern hi-fi sound, with a detailed mid-range that sits beautifully in a mix.
- VOICE 3B: Body Sensor Pickup — Creates a percussive top, perfect for a solo looping performance. Plus enhanced harmonics that pop!
Position 4: Alternative Acoustics
- VOICE 4A: Mahogany Jumbo – Loud and airy, perfect for heavy responsive strumming to accompany vocals and other instruments.
- VOICE 4B: All-Mahogany Small Body – Articulate, warm and focused tone that lends itself to fingerpicking and arpeggiated chords.
Position 5: Core Acoustics
- VOICE 5A: Rosewood Dreadnought – Warm and precise across the frequency spectrum, with complex overtones.
- VOICE 5B: Mahogany Slope Shoulder – A dry, earthy and organic sound. Great for Americana-style flat-picking.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Acoustic Engine 3-Pickup System: Acoustasonic Shawbucker, Fishman Matrix Undersaddle Piezo Pickup and Internal Body Sensor Pickup
- Power: Internal Lithium-Ion Battery
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Blend Knob, 5-Way Voice Selector Switch
- Bridge: Ebony Modern Asymmetrical
- Control Knobs: Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges)
- Case: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer19th May 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable