In their construction, sound, and aesthetic, the Faith Eclipse series of electro-acoustic guitars are designed for the stage. The Eclipse range feature all-solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides and a spruce top - a tonewood combination that results in a balanced, consistent sound. This guitar also features an ebony fingerboard which makes for a smooth playing experience.
These guitars are ready to play live right out of the box with the onboard Fishman INK3 preamp and under-saddle pickup. This hum-free system cuts down on spiky high-ends to give a more natural tone in a plug-in-and-play solution for recording and playing live.
This guitar looks amazing on the stage with its dramatic black stain body, solid flamed maple binding, and hi-gloss polyurethane finish - the latter of which has the added benefit of reining in some of the resonance of the woods to achieve an even more consistent sound.
Here's What Faith Say About the Eclipse Series Neptune
This Faith Neptune model is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape.
A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo.
Faith Eclipse series were conceived as 'stage guitars': instruments that offered workhorse functionality and optimum performance capability. Using the same structure and tonewood combination as the Natural Series - Spruce and Mahogany - the Eclipse models are finished with a Black stain and a clear PU lacquer all over. The lacquer serves to control the tonewood resonance a little, resulting in a more predictable and focussed tone when performing on stage.
Further to their aesthetic appeal, Eclipse models feature solid Flamed Maple binding as well as using Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16”
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow HEX Saddle system
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back & Sides
- Pickup/Preamp: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup