Epiphone Caballero Electro Acoustic Guitar in MahoganyLtd Edition 50th Anniversary Caballero "Inspired by" 1964
The small bodied Epiphone Caballero Acoustic Guitar is back! Inspired by the 1964 small body guitar, the Epiphone Caballero will be limited to just 1000 guitars worldwide. Featuring vintage looks with ebony and mahogany versions available, Epiphone have updated the Caballero with a Shadow ePerformer pickup system and Nanoflex pickup. A great pick-up-and play or stage acoustic guitar.
Here's what the Epiphone say about the Epiphone Caballero Electro Acoustic Guitar in Mahogany
The 50th Anniversary "1964" Caballero Acoustic/Electric is a small-bodied powerhouse singer's guitar inspired by the guitar that helped kick off the '60s folk revival. The "1964" Caballero has an all-mahogany body and neck with bracing that is a faithful reproduction of the vintage original. Available in ebony and mahogany color finishes, the Caballero comes with a vintage tortoise-style pickguard with metal "E", tortoise-style binding, and Wilkinson in-line tuners. And best of all, the 50th Anniversary "1964" Caballero features an updated Shadow ePerformer preamp with a NanoFlex pickup and built-in tuner.
- Epiphone's popular small-body Caballero acoustic rides again!
- Faithful reproduction including body shape, size and bracing pattern.
- All laminated Mahogany body with glued-in Mahogany neck.
- Vintage tortoise pickguard with metal "E", tortoise binding and Wilkinson in-line tuners with small ivory buttons.
- Updated with Shadow ePerformer preamp with NanoFlex pickup and built-in tuner.
- Optional Deluxe gigbag available.
- Available Colors: Ebony and Mahogany
- Estimated worldwide production - 1000 units
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Mahogany
- Top Wood Select Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Mahogany
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood, 12" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Binding Metal "E" Tortoise
- Neck Shape 1960s SlimTaper
- Number of Frets 20 medium
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Tuning Machines Wilkinson In-Line
- Bridge Material Rosewood
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Electronics Shadow ePerformer Preamp with NanoFlex Pickup and Built-in Tuner