Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Original Series was the very first Lowden range from 1976, just as the ‘O’ model is George’s original Lowden body design. Although the medium sized ‘F’ and concert sized ‘S’ have been added to the range since then, the Lowden standard of passionate commitment to no compromise was well and truly set.
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Soundboard: Red Cedar
- Rosette: Figured Rosewood, Sycamore, Walnut and mahogany
- Binding: Figured Sycamore
- Purfling: Sycamore, Walnut, Rosewood and Mahogany
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381 Gold with Ebony buttons
- Neck: 5 piece Mahogany/Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"