Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
- Body Style: J-45
- Back: Figured Mahogany
- Top: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Neck width: 1.725”
- Neck joint: Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Buffalo skull
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Plating: Gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and tone controls in soundhole
- Finishes available: Sunset Burst
- Case: Gibson Hardshell