Martin's GPCX2AE Macassar is an electro-acoustic guitar with a Grand Performance cutaway design.
Built from a Macassar patterned, high-pressure laminate back and sides, this is complimented by a solid sapele top. Add to this a birch laminate neck - known for its high performance capabilities - and a set of Fishman Sonitone electronics, and you've got yourself a guitar that'll thrive in the studio and on the stage. This particular model contains parts that are 'sustainable wood certified' too. This proves Martin's commitment to ethically sourcing their construction materials.
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone