The 000-12E is a high-quality koa electro-acoustic guitar. It features the same superior level of craftsmanship and attention to detail that you've come to know and expect from the experienced luthiers and engineers over at Martin.
With a back and sides made from koa, this isn't just a material that benefits your overall sound either. It's sustainable too; Martin decided on this alternative-wood option to remain as environmentally friendly as possible during the guitars construction. It's produced by fusing a koa hardwood to an African mahogany core. This leads to wonderful tones and an equally stunning look.
This guitar feels extremely comfortable to play, with a great balance that'll see you return to it for both studio and stage scenarios. Speaking of performances - a set of Fishman MX-T electronics ensure you'll be ready to plug in and play when the situation arises.
Final visual embellishments include a mother-of-pearl rosette and fingerboard inlay, as well as a full-gloss body finish. A soft-shell gig bag is also included with the guitar.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Side Material: Koa Fine Veneer
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T