Sigma SDM-18 Dreadnought Acoustic in Natural
All Solid Construction. Softshell Case Included.
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 25th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Sigma SDM-18 is a classy dreadnought size acoustic with an elegant simplicity and plenty of vintage charm. Featuring all solid wood construction, the SDM-18 uses the classic pairing of a Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides to deliver warm, vintage inspired tones. An Ebony fingerboard brings a pleasant snappiness to the SDM-18 and the low profile Mahogany neck feels sleek and comfortable whether you're playing chords or single note lines. The SDM-18 comes in a durable softshell case so you can be sure it'll be well protected when you're on the move.
- All Solid Woods - Produce a rich, warm tone that will improve the more you play the guitar over time.
- Dreadnought Body Size - The quintessential acoustic guitar is perfect for strumming big chords with plenty of volume and projection.
- Grover Open Gear Tuners - Maintain excellent tuning stability whilst bringing a vintage aesthetic to the SDM-18.
- Low Profile Mahogany Neck - Sleek and comfortable up and down the fingerboard. Chords feel effortless and your hand won't feel fatigued when playing for long periods.
- SSC-D Softshell Case - This lightweight, durable gigbag ensures the SDM-18 will be protected against the elements when you take it out of the house.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Low Profile
- Scale Length: 25.4" (645 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (42.9 mm)
- Joint: Dovetail
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Grover Open Geared
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings Gauge: D'Addario EXP16
- Case: SSC-D Softshell Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable