Martin's DX2AE Macassar features the same great sound, looks and attention to detail that you've come to know and expect from the brand.
Macassar pattered HPL forms the back and sides of this guitar, while the top consists of a solid sapele. Many of this guitars components are 'sustainable wood certified parts' - proving Martin's commitment to ethically sourcing their construction materials when they can.
The dreadnought design has been fitted with a set of Fishman Sonitone electronics; it's ready for whatever you want to throw at it, whether you're getting creative in the studio, or performing live.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone