Epiphone Ltd Ed EJ-160E Electro Acoustic Guitar in Natural
Epiphone presents the new Ltd. Ed. EJ-160E Acoustic/Electric, one of rock n' roll's most revered guitar designs now featuring a Solid Spruce top with an Epiphone Stacked P-100 pickup and available in two beautiful color finishes-Natural and Vintage Sunburst.
The original "J-160E" was one of the first acoustic/electric guitars on the market when it was released in 1954. Over the decades, the "J-160E" has been embraced by a wide range of artists both classic and contemporary like Lightin' Hopkins, Elvis Costello, Paul Weller, and of course John Lennon. In fact, the "J-160" acoustic/electric was the only guitar to appear on every Beatles album from Please Please Me through Abbey Road. Now with the new Ltd. Ed. EJ-160E Acoustic/Electric, the "House of Stathopoulo" brings this vintage and hard-to-find classic into the 21st century with a Solid Spruce top for a limited time and only through select Epiphone Dealers.
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "1960's" SlimTaper; D profile
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Trapezoid" inlays
- Binding: Fingerboard - 1 ply (Ivory color)
- Headstock - None
- Body Top - 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Body Back - 1 ply (Ivory)
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Compensated; Bone
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with vintage metal "E" on pickguard
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe" with 18: 1 ratio
- Pickup: Epiphone Stacked P-100 at end of fingerboard
- Controls: Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Knobs: "Top Hats" with metal inserts and pointers
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty; Rim-mount
- Strap Buttons: Yes. Pre-installed
- Hardware: Nickel
- String: 12-53 Nickel