Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring an Eastcoast D1SCE electric guitar and a 25-watt acoustic amplifier that features built-in reverb and chorus effects, and a microphone input. Also included is a cable, gig bag, tuner, a strap, strings, and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
The D1SCE is an ultra-affordable Dreadnought electro-acoustic with a solid Spruce top. This big-bodied design offers great volume and projection, perfect for rock strumming. It also comes with a built in pickup and controls so you can plug it in - great for recording and live performance. Finally, a cutaway below the neck ensures a comfortable feel for players of all abilities!
- Big-bodied Dreadnought design with cutaway for easy playability
- Walnut & solid Spruce construction for warm, classic sound
- Soft, accessible neck and smooth satin finish for comfort
- Black & white binding for a classy look
- Built-in pickup and electronics for live/recording use
Dreadnought Body Shape
A Dreadnought acoustic has a large body that produces a lot of volume and depth to its sound. This is one of the most popular acoustic types. They’re favoured by blues, country, folk and rock musicians after a warm, natural sound. The addition of a cutaway makes it easier to access the neck - a little more familiar and easy to get to grips with.
The type of wood an acoustic guitar is made from significantly alters the sound it produces. Sapele is a common, yet distinctive tonewood often used to make the body of an acoustic guitar because of its versatility. A Spruce top adds clarity and colour to the sound of the guitar. The satin finish will protect it against bumps and scrapes and give it a raw, earthy look.
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast guitars are brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get beginners started on a musical journey. These are some of the best low-cost guitars we've ever come across. EastCoast guitars have a large, all-encompassing range of electric guitars, acoustics and basses.
We’re able to bring you EastCoast guitars at truly affordable prices. They are built in a factory in the East and by keeping production costs down, are able to make guitars that punch above their weight at every level. They look slick, play well and sound great.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Extra strings - as soon as you wear out your current strings on the guitar, you've got replacements right there.
- Guitar strap - now you can play standing up or sitting down. Made of a strong nylon.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.