Here's what Epiphone says about the PRO-1 Classic:
Learning Guitar Just Got Fun Again
Designed by Professionals to be EASY to PLAY!
- Less fatigue. Wrap your hand around the PRO-1 Ultra neck and you’ll immediately feel how comfortable it is. Our new EZ-Profile™ neck is designed so your hand can easily form chords without feeling fatigued.
- Effortless Fretting. Epiphone JumboPRO™ frets make fretting notes and chords seem effortless. JumboPRO™ frets are taller and wider than smaller frets. So, when you push down a string, it’s easier to make string contact with the fret with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
- Make friction fiction. String and fingerboard friction not only slows your playing but also can hurt. Our PRO-Ease™ string and fingerboard coating provides sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise.
- No pain, no gain? Nonsense—Epiphone believes in “no pain.” Lighter gauge strings are easier to play so every PRO-1 is set-up and equipped with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings.
- Easy action. With Epiphone’s Dual-Action truss rod, you can adjust the neck in both directions, which not only stabilizes the neck but also makes set-up easier and more precise.
- Top: Laminated Cedar; Custom PRO-Prietary™ Bracing
- Body: Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth; 4/4 size
- Neck: Mahogany; EZ-Profile™ “D” Shape neck
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Fingerboard: PRO-Ease™ Lubricant
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
- Frets: 10; JumboPRO™
- Nut: GraphTech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25.60”
- Tuners: 16:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe" Classical
- Strings: Epiphone Ultra-Light Classical (28-42)
- Saddle: GraphTech® NuBone™
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia® on-line lessons, Humidifier
- Colour: Natural