Martin HD12-28 Re-Imagined Standard Series 12 String Dreadnought Acoustic
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 3199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's what Martin say about the HD12-28:
A classic herringbone dreadnought with exuberant tone.
The unique sound and sustain of a rosewood 12 string is undeniable. It has been the main instrument for many greats in rock and folk history. Pairs of octave strings and drone notes are positioned for maximum comfort and playability, and create a well rounded focused tone with depth and sustain that will chime for days. Add tone and texture to your recordings and gigs.
- TOP COLOR: Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly- 12 String- Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Antique White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/16''
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Bold Herringbone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Faux Tortoise
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BACK AND SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Zig-Zag
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP: Antique White
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: Antique White
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Multi-Stripe
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- NECK TAPER: Wide High Performance Taper
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with 12 String Taper and Diamond
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Old Style Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable