Here's what Fender say about the Fender CD60SCE
Our re-designed CD-60SCE dreadnought now comes in a 12-string option, providing classic jangle and bell-like sound at a great value.
This model includes the same exceptional feature set as its six-string counterpart, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape.
The CD-60SCE is a mid-level Classic Design model which features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman preamp and tuner.
The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60SCE delivers a bold playing experience.
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought 12-String
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème
- Plastic Nut Width 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Controls Volume, Treble, Bass
- Special Electronics Fishman CD Preamp
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black