Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This item may have a few small marks but works fine.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
Zoom A3 Acoustic Multi-Effects Pedal - Zoom's New A3 Acoustic Pre-Amp and Effects Unit allows you to easily re-model the sound of your guitar.
Designed specifically for use with acoustic guitars, the A3 allows guitarists to authentically re-model their instrument's sound.
Here's what Zoom say about the A3
Pickup systems are the most popular option for amplifying acoustic guitars on stage, however most are unable to capture the unique tone of each instrument. As a result, different guitars can take on similar flat, electric-acoustic characteristics and they all sound the same when amplified or plugged into a PA.
Zoom’s A3 is the first pedal of its kind. It allows players to restore the natural tone of their acoustic guitars while continuing to use pickup systems for amplification. In addition to being a powerful acoustic preamp, the A3 offers unrivaled acoustic remodeling features, amazing acoustic effects and much more for crafting acoustic guitar sounds for both live and studio applications.
- Pre-amp/effects pedal for acoustic guitar
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitches, analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs and LED indicators
- Remodeling presets for 16 body types and 28 popular acoustic guitar models
- 40 effects can be used in any combination
- Use two effects and one acoustic guitar model simultaneously
- Acoustic guitar pre-amp with Mic and Pickup mixing options, 3-band EQ, Balance control and super-low noise design
- Anti-feedback footswitch filters up to three frequency ranges at once
- Clean Boost footswitch for up to 12dB of additional amplification
- Create and store up to 20 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- Direct box capability with balanced XLR output
- Ground switch eliminates ground loop hum
- Dedicated pickup input with pickup compensation switch (Flat, Magnetic, Piezo)
- XLR-1/4-inch combination Mic/Line input with phantom power
- 1/4-inch stereo/headphone output
- Up to eight hours of operation using four AA batteries (included)
- Also includes UK power supply!