The Align Active DI is the culmination of LR Baggs' rich heritage and wealth of experience in creating studio-quality acoustic audio gear. It uses the most pristine circuitry they have at their disposal, designed to retain the organic nature of your sound while enhancing it to the perfect extent. It provides the ideal amount of headroom and balanced, transparent signal, so it'll work perfectly as a pedal or as a standalone unit for your perforance and recording needs!
- XLR and ¼" outputs
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Thru/Out switch for added output versatility
- Mute footswitch for accessible control of your signal when switching instruments or in between sets
- 48V phantom power option
Here's what LR Baggs have to say about the Active DI:
Building upon decades of experience creating studio-quality gear for the stage, the Align Active DI is the embodiment of LR Baggs engineering at its highest level and uses the most pristine circuitry we have developed in a DI. Our all-discrete design preserves the authenticity of your sound while providing high headroom for a wide range of signals. Equally at home on a pedalboard or standalone, we are excited to offer a DI with such a high degree of fidelity and functionality!