The A Station is a must have for acoustic singer songwriters. With it's 3 band EQ and notch filters, you can dial in the exact acoustic sound you want and feed that directly out to a mixing desk from the XLR output.
The boost on board allows you to get loud for the right sections in your songs and you can even use the on-board effects loop to add reverb and delay pedals that won't get in the way of your acoustic guitars true tone!
The preamp boosts your signal, and gives you a pure signal that can boost your vocal and guitar, giving you more clarity from the front of house PA speakers.
Here's what Hotone say about the A Station
The A Station pedal is a powerful acoustic preamp with D.I. and microphone preamp. If it's acoustic you play (guitar, violin, mandolin, etc.), A Station will make it sound great.
The mic preamp makes this perfect for songwriters and worship leaders. It is a must have for venues where performers are playing through the house.
- Compact size, rock solid aluminum casing
- Powerful 3-band EQ for enhancing and shaping your instrument tone
- Notch filter with frequency control for eliminating unwanted feedback
- Pristine DI output for feeding the signal directly to the mixer or for recording
- 1/4” parallel output for connecting acoustic amps or other gear
- High quality microphone preamp with phantom power
- Switchable FX Loop for extended instrument and vocal dimension
- Mute function for silent tuning and safe connection
- Boost function for stand out solos or boosting weak instrument signals
- 9V DC or 9V battery power supply