Bigger is best right? WRONG! We all know the phrase 'great things come in small packages' and this couldn't be more true when we consider guitar pedals. Small designs means lightweight and easy to fit on an ever-growing pedal board!
Guitarists fuss no more! Sending your guitars signal to your mixer or PA system really couldn't be more simple. In the flick of a switch you can transform any unbalanced signal to a balanced signal that's PA-ready without the worry of any potential colouring of your tone. Achieve precision projection and be happy that you've done it all within just over an inch of your pedal board! Ladies and gentlemen we give you, the incredible Fender Micro DI!
What Fender say about the Micro DI:
With the Fender Micro DI pedal, routing your signal direct to a mixer or pro audio system has never been easier or better-sounding. Using this compact onstage solution, players can quickly and easily convert their unbalanced instrument signal to a balanced P.A.-ready signal while minimizing distortion and ground-level noise. Transmit your signal while attaining quality pro tone, with plenty of pedal board real estate to spare.
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimizes line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC center negative (not included)
- Input: 1/4” Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 M )
- Output: 1/4” Mono Jack (Impedance: 1 k Ohms)
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) × 42 mm (W) × 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 140 g