Hughes and Kettner Era 2 Acoustic Combo Amp in Black
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 999 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Hughes & Kettner Era 2 builds on the already amazing Era 1 acoustic amps with more power and larger speakers than the original.
These are amazing pick up and play acoustic amps that you can easily carry from home to the gig to cover all of the sounds you need for any acoustic instrument.
The Era 1 was an incredible amp but it’s small size had a few limitations. The Era 2 fixes this in a couple of different ways.
Now packed with 400w of power this is easily loud enough for larger club gigs which you may not want to be lugging around a large PA system for. The interesting thing is that the power amp is actually rated for 600w but by limiting it to 400w you can turn it up without having to worry about starting to clip any part of the rig. Clean sound from 0-10, not many other amps can say that.
The extra wattage is fantastic but to get the best response out of an acoustic amp you need good drivers to go with it. Hughes & Kettner have upped the game with the Era 2 featuring a pair of 8” drivers as well as a 1” dome tweeter.
This leads to better low end response making it much better for percussive acoustic playing along with instruments with lower ranges such as upright bass, cello and more.
No matter your style or instrument this should have all of the connectivity you need. For inputs you have two main channels each with mic and instrument inputs including phantom power, your channel 3 and channel 4 are both stereo inputs, one 3.5mm jack and one ¼” jack that are perfect for connecting mp3 players or extra instruments like keys.
On the output there is an XLR direct out, stereo line out, optical recording out, headphone out, tuner out. Pretty much everything you could need all in one for stage and studio.
- POWER AMP: 400 watts
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) : 350 x 475 x 290 mm
- WEIGHT: 14,10 kg / 31,1 lbs (wood), 14,45 kg / 31,9 lbs. (black)
- TILT STAND (INCLUDED): 25° / 35°
- POLE MOUNT: 35 mm
- PROTECTIVE COVER (INCLUDED): Padded
- CHANNEL 1 AND 2: High Resolution Mic and Instrument Input (XLR/6,3mm (1/4″) Klinke Combobuchse – Phantom Power switchable))
- CHANNEL 3: Aux In: 3,5 mm (Mini Jack Stereo-Input; adjustable
- CHANNEL 4 / FX RETURN: 6,3 mm (1/4″) Stereo-Input; adjustable
- DI-OUT: XLR; Pre/Post EQ switchable; Ground Lift switchable
- LINE OUT: 6,3 mm Stereo Output; adjustable
- CHANNEL OUT: FX Send; 6,3 mm Stereo Output
- OPTICAL RECORDING OUT: S/PDIF TOSLINK, optical
- PHONES OUT: 6,3 mm Stereo Headphones Out
- TUNER: 6,3 mm Mono Tuner Out
CHANNEL 1 AND 2
- SWITCHES: -10 db; Shape; Mute
- GAIN : Input sensivity
- EQ: 3-Band-EQ, 2 Modes switchable
- INTERNAL FX: 16 FX-Programms (Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Combinations), FX parameters adjustable
- VOLUME: Master Volume
- NOTCH FILTER: 40 – 180 Hz
- FX SEND: 6,3 mm Stereo Output
- FX RETURN: Input: 6,3 mm Stereo Input; adjustable
- MID/LOW: 2X8″ Custom made
- HIGH: 1×1″ Dome Tweeter
- HUGHES & KETTNER FS-2 (OPTIONALLY AVAILABLE): Switching functions: Amp mute, internal FX mute
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable