Are you looking for a clean acoustic combo amplifier to use for recording, but still powerful enough to take on the road to your local open-mic night? If so the Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 could be the answer you've been searching for!
Extremely easy to carry and transport, this is the lightest and most portable amp in the entire Loudbox series, weighing less than a mere 20 lbs. For players who perform regularly across many venues, the benefits of a lightweight amp are clear, especially when using public transport or going down tight stairwells into underground bars. This incredible 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini is absolutely brilliant and be reassured, it's definitely loud enough for any small venue you find yourself gigging at. Delivering a true, organic sound, the Loudbox Mini won't cloud the natural sound of your instrument, allowing your signature sound to be projected loud and clear! Also featuring two channels, a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials, the Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 really does pack a serious punch!
Digital reverb and chorus also feature within this amazing little combo set-up, providing you with the essentials in guitar effects, while reverb can also be used through the microphone channel. Its nifty auxiliary input also allows you to easily connect your MP3 player or metronome, leading you to explore many more playing possibilities, while an XLR direct output enables you to wire up to an on-stage monitor and send a balanced signal to the mixing board without needing an extra DI box!
- Channels: 2 (1 instrument, 1 microphone)
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- Instrument Channel: 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- Microphone Channel: XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls