Are you looking for a clean acoustic combo amplifier to use for recording, but still powerful enough to take on the road to your local open-mic night? If so the Fishman Loudbox Artist could be the answer you've been searching for!
Extremely easy to carry and transport, this is the lightest and most portable amp in the entire Loudbox series, weighing less than a mere 20 lbs. For musicians who perform regularly across many venues, the benefits of a lightweight amp are clear, especially when using public transport or going down tight stairwells into underground bars. This incredible 120-watt Fishman Loudbox Artist is absolutely brilliant and be reassured, it's definitely loud enough for most venues you find yourself gigging at. Loudbox by name, loudbox by nature! Delivering a true, organic sound, the Loudbox Performer won't cloud the natural sound of your instrument, allowing your signature sound to be projected loud and clear! Also featuring two channels, one for your guitar and one for a microphone, it's also bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange giving you a massive range to play with, while its built-in digital effects range is a classic feature, offering all of the essentials, with independent channel and effect level, featuring Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Echo and even a Slap-Echo, providing you with plenty of variation!
The Fishman Loudbox Artist is a really expressive and confident Acoustic Combo Amp, so if you're looking for something that will stand up to the tasks of travel and playability, take a look now... this really does pack a serious punch!
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Dual Foot Switch (ACC-LBX-FSW) sold separately
- Loudbox Artist Slip Cover (ACC-LBX-SC1) sold separately
What Fishman say about the Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier:
The Loudbox Artist is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. It leverages the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, yet packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a new dual effects section make the new Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8” woofer, 100W; 1” soft dome tweeter, 20W
- SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5”H x 15.5”W x 11.5”D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm)
- Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)