Fender make great amps for all kinds of guitar playing. If you want to amplify your acoustic using one that's made specifically for the purpose though, then this is the kind of amp you're going to need.
This amp is built for small to medium sized gigs, allowing you to play effortlessly as a solo performer or as part of a duet. There's a dedicated channel each for your microphone and guitar, with EQ controls and a suite of effects to choose from too. Many 2 channel amps like this one provide level and reverb controls, but it's rare to see such a wide range of additional options available as well! Controls on the instrument channel range from mid, bass, treble and gain, to feedback notch, string dynamics and phase reverse. You'll be able to dial in the exact sound you're looking for.
Under the Hood
This amps backbone comes in the form of 2x80W of power which drivers an 8-inch speaker, combined with a 6-inch speaker and piezo horn. Alongside your instrument and mic channels, you'll have access to digital signal processing (with effects select and level) and a stereo field expansion effect.
- 2 x 80W of power and driving
- 8" speaker, 6" speaker, and a piezo horn
- 2 channels (instrument and microphone)
- SFX (Stereo Field Expansion effect)
- Digital signal processing with effects select and level
- Gain, treble, mid, bass, string dynamics, feedback notch, and phase reverse on instrument channel
- Master section provides aux level, aux in RCA jacks, SFX level and disable switch, and master volume
- Connections include a footswitch jack, ground lift, XLR balanced line out with level, right insert/line out, left insert/line out, and a tuner out jack
- 23"W x 22-3/4"H x 11-1/2"D