Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Are you a singer-songwriter? Enter Fender's Acoustic 200: an amp built from the ground-up to project a well-rounded, authentic electro-acoustic guitar and microphone sound. The wooden housing has even been specially designed to compliment the voice of your guitar! If you're a solo performer, it's an essential piece of kit.
This amp is the ideal portable performance solution. Equipped with two channels - included especially for mic or instrument use - both boast a selection of world-class Fender effects. Add to this universal voltage (for international shows) and Bluetooth wireless streaming and you've got one seriously compact, amplifier all-rounder.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: Two - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Width: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Length: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amp Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)