The Fender Acoustasonic 40 amp is perfect for projecting not just an electro-acoustic guitar, but your voice as well. If you're a singer-songwriter who regularly gigs, it's an essential piece of gear. A compact construction and a reduced footprint make it the ideal portable solution for your live shows. You can even use it as a stage monitor when it's used with a PA system!
Packs a Punch
Despite its smaller size, this amp delivers a level of sound that belies its dimensions. This is all thanks to a smart 6-inch speaker with a 'Whizzer' cone. It's the only Fender guitar amp to utilise such a system, but the result is a far more efficient high-frequency response. But what's a 'Whizzer' I hear you cry? Well, it's a tiny additional speaker cone that's attached to the voice coil of the amps main 6-inch speaker.
You'll find dual inputs located on the front-panel, allowing you to quickly and easily plug in your equipment. You've got one standard 1/4-inch jack for your instrument, and an XLR input dedicated to your mic. It's the all-in-one option for your performance needs!
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb. Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects: Reverb
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Brown Textured Vinyl
- Grille: Cloth Black
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Amp Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Amp Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)