This item has no box - otherwise, it's good as new!
The Peavey E208 is a versatile Acoustic amp with 2 channels as well as 2 full-range 8" speakers for stereo depth when using the on-board reverb and chorus.
The 2 channels will allow you to amplify vocals and guitar at the same time with separate level and EQ controls for each channel.
Here's what Peavey say about the E208
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E208 is rated at 30 watts peak and 20 watts RMS, and has a compact, lightweight design that make it ideal for rehearsals.
The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and real spring reverb, and includes a headphone output for quiet practicing.
The Ecoustic E208 and Ecoustic E20 are rated at 30 watts and 20 watts, respectively, and have a compact, lightweight design that make them ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and reverb, and both models include headphone outputs for quiet practicing.
- Two channels
- 2 x 8" premium full-range loudspeakers
- 1/4" input on channel 1 & combo XLR-¼" input on channel 2
- Headphone output
- Analog chorus, assignable to either channel
- Spring reverb
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
- 20 watts of power (RMS, 30 watts peak)
- Weight Unpacked: 24.25 lb(11 kg)
- Weight Packed: 28.22 lb(12.8 kg)
- Width Packed: 19"(48.26 cm)
- Height Packed: 23.75"(60.325 cm)
- Depth Packed: 13.75"(34.925 cm)