Condition: Tatty Box
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
If you are looking for an amplifier that can really handle your acoustic guitar and project it with a natural pure voice then look no further than the LA series. Whether you are playing a regular 6 string dreadnaught, a parlour or even a 12 string, you can be confident that every nuance and detail will shine through.
Here's what Laney say about the Laney LA35C LA Acoustic guitar stage monitor combo 35w
The LA35C features a true twin channel preamp, Channel 1 is equipped with a combination XLR/Jack socket, independent volume and reverb select switch, aiming this channel towards taking care of a mic requirement. Channel 2 on the LA35C is aimed fairly and squarely at instrument requirements. Still featuring the same combo XLR/Jack input option, Channel 2 has more EQ options, in the shape of a 4-band graphic EQ, an Anti Feedback control, reverb assign switch and a switchable adjustable chorus. Combine this with a global reverb, Aux in, Jack DI out and a headphone socket and you have a very well equipped front panel, logically laid out.
KICK BACK CABINET
The LA35C dual position cabinet houses 2 × 6.5” custom designed drivers – each featuring a co-axial tweeter, ensuring that your acoustic guitar sounds are produced and projected brilliantly and correctly.
plugging into the LA35C produces a lovely warm deep tone with lots of nuances, which are reproduced faithfully by the unit. The onboard graphic allows some very fine tuning to get exactly the sound you want, and the variable chorus allows you to get some very usable effects, ranging from the subtle to the extreme.
The LA35C range is extremely accurate, detailed and produces an uncomplicated acoustic sound.
- Cabinet Design: Warm Brown covering, black metal corners and smooth curved metal grille
- Channels: 2 - 1 x Mic/Aux + 1 x Intrument
- DI Socket: Yes - Jack
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 378 x 493 x 362
- Drivers: 2 x 6.5" Custom Co-Axial drivers
- Effects: Variable Chorus with Rate & Depth, Instrument channel only
- Equalisation :Four band Graphic on the Instrument channel
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/Jack Combi socket, Instument channel has PAD switch
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line In: Aux In
- Line Out: DI-OUT
- Power: 35 Watts
- Reverb: Yes assignable to each channel
- Secondary Effects: Anti Feedback on Instrument channel
- Weight: 13.2 Kg Packed, 11.4 Kg Unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm) 350 x 446 x 317