Designed to meet all of your playing needs, the Ashdown Cube 40-BK has been developed to bring you a quality live rig that remains completely lightweight and ultra-portable, weighing only a mere 3.4kgs!
This single channel unit offers a fully featured pre amp and also allows you to master your sound and create the tone that you desire and with the treble and bass eq controls without colouring the natural tone of your instrument.
An in-built notch filter reduces any unwanted feedback for those times that you want to crank it that little extra, while a vast landscape of sound can be created via the four reverb settings provided. Clear and precise tones are provided through a custom 5" speaker and to give it that little extra clarity a studio-quality horn has also been added, providing tones so warm it will make your heart melt.
Here's what Ashdown say about the Cube 40-BK
The AA-40 is a 45 watt single channel Acoustic guitar amplifier. Designed to be ultra portable for the musician on the move the AA-40 weighs in at a tiny 3.4kgs.
A fully featured pre amp allows the user to sculpt their perfect acoustic tones by using the treble and bass eq controls whilst retaining the characteristics of the instrument being used.
Stunning digital Reverb is available in 4 different flavours and a very useful notch filter will help to cancel out feedback inducing frequencies when playing at higher volumes.
The stunning acoustic tones are delivered via a custom 5" speaker combined with a studio quality tweeter for stunning acoustic tone and projection that belies its tiny size.
- Balanced DI Output
- FX Send and Return
- Shape switch
- Carry Strap
- 35mm recessed speaker pole socket
- Link out socket for connection to the AA Power Cube powered 40 watt extension combo.
- Ultra small and portable measuring only 230mm squared
- 5" Speaker with tweeter
- Power Output (RMS): 45 Watt
- Power Requirement: 230/115 auto select
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 5" with horn
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 52Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input: Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Chan 1 Passive Impedance 3.9M Ohms Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line Input: Line In Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output: Line Out Impedance 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- DI Output: D.I. Impedance 600 Ohms Level –20dBu
- Signal to noise: ratio <80db (eq="">
- EQ: Bass & Treble +/- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Effects Return: Impedance 47k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: >0.8% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 230 x 230 x 230
- Weight (kg): 3.4kg 7.5 lbs
- Notch Filter: Notch Frequency 70 to 350Hz ‘Q’=5
To read the manual & see what the top panel looks like click here - http://ashdownmusic.com/files/product/file/user_manual_20130219085940_3175.pdf