Created to meet all of your playing needs, the Ashdown Acoustic 100-BK 100 Watt Acoustic Combo has been developed to bring you a quality live rig that remains completely lightweight and portable.
Offering two channels with two bandEQ and input level control, you can master your sound and create the tone that you desire and with the Hi and Low inputs plus an XLR balanced input with phantom power, ultimate versatility can be found within this unit.
With a variety of four reverb settings, while a notch filter reduces any unwanted feedback for those times that you want to crank it that little extra. Clear and precise tones are provided through a 1x8" driver and to give it that little extra clarity a studio-quality horn has also been added, providing tones so warm it will make your heart melt.
Here's what Ashdown say about the Acoustic 100-BK 100 Watt Acoustic Combo in Black
The AA-100 is a twin channel 100 watt acoustic amplifier designed to be super portable and lightweight for the acoustic player on the go who needs it all.
Both channels feature input level control and two band EQ(Bass and Treble). There are Hi and Low inputs plus an XLR balanced input with phantom power to connect a variety of instruments or a microphone with the minimum of fuss.
Stunning reverb comes in four flavours and a notch filter helps tame unwanted frequencies/feedback when playing at higher volume. A mini jack input with level control allows the user to play along to backing tracks and a balanced XLR DI output means the AA-100 can easily be linked to a PA if required. There is also a standard jack line out and FX send and return sockets.
The stunning Acoustic tones are delivered via a custom 1x8" driver combined with a studio quality horn for a luscious full range tone. The cabinet is constructed from quality 12mm ply and is covered in a heavy duty splatter finish. The clever top mounted port also neatly doubles as a carry handle.
- Compact and portable weighing only 12kg
- 2 Channels with independent input levels
- 100 Watts
- 2 x Jack plus XLR input with Phantom Power
- Belton Block Digital Reverb
- Balanced XLR DI Output
- MP3 Mini Jack input with level control
- FX Send and Return
- 1x8" Driver plus studio quality horn
- Power Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Power Handling: 230 / 115V
- Power Requirement: 120watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1x8 with horn
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input: Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms Input Range 200mV to 30V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Chan 1 Piezo Impedance 3.9M Ohms Input range 100mV to 15V p-p
- Line Input: Line In Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output: Line Out Impedance 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Sub Output: not fitted
- DI Output: D.I. Impedance 600 Ohms Level –20dBu INPUTS
- Signal to noise Distortion: >0.8% THD
- EQ: Bass & Treble +/- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send: Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Pre-Amp Tubes: not applicable
- Output Tubes: not applicable
- Distortion: >0.8% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 410 x 300 x 320
- Weight (kg): 12kg 26.4 lbs
- Notch Filter: Notch Frequency 70 to 350Hz ‘Q’ = 5
To read the manual & see what the top panel of the amp looks like - click here - http://ashdownmusic.com/files/product/file/user_manual_20130219085940_3175.pdf