AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Amp
- 2 x 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8" twin cone stereo speaker system.
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets.
- PC Software for managing individual e! ect presets
- 16 kg (35.50 lbs)
- Combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom powered sources (e.g. microphones)
- Equalizer: three band tone controls for each channel
- Colour: 'mid-cut-treble-boost' filter
- Effects: 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets (can be modified via USB and PC Software).
- Power amp: 2 x 100 W / 4 ohms, dynamic control, analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing: RMS limiter
- Speaker System: 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power, ground lift, rec out, aux in, return, send, headphones, tuner, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off), adjustable DI-out
- cabinet: 15 mm (0.59") Finnish birch plywood
- Finish: Waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Dimensions: 365 mm x 420 mm x 295 mm (14.37" x 16.53" x 11.69"), HxWxD
- Can be combined with: AS 281, AG 8
Available For Order
Our supplier has limited stock of this item
Our supplier has this limited stock of this item
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Estimated delivery in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.