AER Domino 3 Acoustic Guitar Amp
- 2 x 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8" twin cone stereo speaker system.
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets.
- PC Software for managing individual e! ect presets
- 16 kg (35.50 lbs)
- Combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom powered sources (e.g. microphones)
- Equalizer: three band tone controls for each channel
- Colour: 'mid-cut-treble-boost' filter
- Effects: 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets (can be modified via USB and PC Software).
- Power amp: 2 x 100 W / 4 ohms, dynamic control, analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing: RMS limiter
- Speaker System: 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power, ground lift, rec out, aux in, return, send, headphones, tuner, footswitch (internal/external effect on/off), adjustable DI-out
- cabinet: 15 mm (0.59") Finnish birch plywood
- Finish: Waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
- Dimensions: 365 mm x 420 mm x 295 mm (14.37" x 16.53" x 11.69"), HxWxD
- Can be combined with: AS 281, AG 8
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 5 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 5 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.