AER Compact 60 mk4 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 8” (200 mm) twin cone full-range speaker'
- Two channels with triple-/dual-band equalizer
- 4 digital effect presets (reverb 1 and 2, delay, chorus)
- 60 Watt, dynamically controlled
- Gigbag included
The AER Compact 60-4 is the 4th design update of one of the most popular acoustic amps on the market. With separate channels for vocals (XLR input) and guitar (jack input), each with dedicated EQ, you've got everything you need for a singer-songwriter's performance!
Polish the performance with 4 DSP effects and amplify with 60w of pristine solid-state sound. AER amps are renowned for their fidelity and natural tones that are precise without being harsh.
- 6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high impedance line input stage with pad (high/low attenuation)
- 9V phantom power
- Gain control
- Combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4”) input jack socket as high quality line or balanced microphone input stage 48V,
- Gain control
- Three-band tone controls for channel 1
- Two-band tone controls for channel 2
Digital effect processor with 4 presets
- 2 x Reverb
- 60W / 4 ohms, dynamic control
- 8” (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Headphones, line out, DI-out,
- External effect loop via send and
- Return, footswitch
- (Internal/external effect on/off )
- 260 mm x 325 mm x 235 mm
- (10.20“ x 12.80“ x 9.25“), HxWxD
- 6,5 kg (14.3 lbs)
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 11 December 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.