Hiscox LA-GJ Artist J200-Style / Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Case
More stock due on Fri 26th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Hiscox say about the LA-GJ case:
Suitable for Gibson J200 "Jumbo" style / type guitars with a body width up to 17 inches (432mm). Standards are high at Hiscox Cases and we build each case, from scratch to the highest quality here in the UK. Each guitar case is lightweight, tough and hard wearing. The interior of the case is plush lined and features an internal accessories compartment.
- Unique Liteflite construction: Moulded impact-resistant A.B.S. plastic outer shell directly coupled with a high tech foam inner moulding
- Absorbs shocks, offers superb thermal insulation, and phenomenal structural rigidity
- Aluminium-Valance extends deep into the inner case behind the plastic shell where all the hardware is installed (handles, bolts, hinges, etc.), thereby substantially reducing the possibility to loosen the fittings
- 3 Year Warranty
- Each case is handmade in the UK by our team, with a unique serial number that can be tracked back to point of origin
- Length: 1111mm | 43 3/4"
- Lower Bout: 432mm | 17 "
- Upper Bout: 305mm | 12 "
- Body Length: 546mm | 21 1/2"
- Body Depth: 140mm | 5 1/2"
- Empty Weight: 4.9kg | 10.8lbs
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+