The deluxe cases that the Freestyle Case Company produce are manufactured using premium materials, resulting in a combination of style and substance that you won’t always find elsewhere.
The level of protection on offer here is excellent. This case is crafted from a durable plywood, finished with a black tolex vinyl exterior. This combination increases the overall ruggedness of the case, while the arch top design enhances its structural strength. This is complimented by the incorporation of a plush lined padded interior, chosen to prevent damage to your instruments finish. Sturdy chrome-plated hardware then ensures that the case will remain tightly closed, reducing your guitars movement during transit. Dual side stitching has also been implemented to not just add a visually pleasing look, but to also reinforce the exterior.
Two neck supports have been built-in to the inside of the case to give your guitar further support. You’ll also find a storage section to stow your essential accessories in, allowing you to have all of your important gear available in one accessible location.
- Black finish.
- Made for the Taylor Baby, Martin LX1, Eko Evo Mini and other mini acoustic guitars.
- Built-in accessory section – store your essential gear in one accessible location.
- Sturdy, chrome plated hardware – keeps the case tightly closed at all times.
- Luxurious, plush lined padded interior (Signature Blue) prevents damage to your instruments finish and keeps it secure during travel.
- Arch top build – provides increased structural strength.
- Dual side stitching helps to enhance the exterior protection.
- Two neck supports offer additional support to your guitar.
- Plywood construction with a black tolex vinyl exterior – improves the cases overall durability.
- Specially positioned carry handle helps to ensure the guitar remains balanced when being transported.
- Protective feet located on the base of the case.