D'Addario J74 Phosphor Bronze, Medium 11-40 Mandolin Strings
The J74 Phosphor Bronze Medium Mandoline Strings from D'Addario offer brilliant natural acoustic tone along with durable and reliable perfomance. Delivering warm tone, the J74 Mandolin Strings give you warmth and depth with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario J74 Phosphor Bronze, Medium 11-40 Mandolin Strings:
J74, D'Addario's best selling mandolin set, is the standard established by David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 21 June 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99