D'Addario J74 Phosphor Bronze, Medium 11-40 Mandolin Strings
The J74 Phosphor Bronze Medium Mandoline Strings from D'Addario offer brilliant natural acoustic tone along with durable and reliable perfomance. Delivering warm tone, the J74 Mandolin Strings give you warmth and depth with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario J74 Phosphor Bronze, Medium 11-40 Mandolin Strings:
J74, D'Addario's best selling mandolin set, is the standard established by David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 7 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 7 working days
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99