D'Addario J73 Phosphor Bronze, Light 10-38 Mandolin Strings
The J73 Phosphor Bronze Light Mandoline Strings from D'Addario offer brilliant natural acoustic tone along with durable and reliable performance. Delivering bright tone, boasting clarity and clear projection, the J73 Mandolin Strings are durable and maixmise comfortable playability.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario J73 Phosphor Bronze, Light 10-38 Mandolin Strings:
J73, D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 7 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 7 working days
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99