D'addario J65 Ukuele Clear Nylon Strings
With D'Addario guarunteeing absolutely perfect intonation with every perfomrance, all of us at Andertons are sure 'Uke' will love these! Providing warm, long-lasting tone, the D'Addario J65 Ukulele Soprano Strings are a must-have for players looking for that authentic sound!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario J65 Ukulele Soprano Strings:
D'Addario J65 strings are designed for use with soprano ukuleles. Each string is made from our clear precision rectified nylon utilizing our proprietary center-less grinding technique which ensures that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed. The result is a ukulele set with a warm and long lasting tone guaranteed to have absolutely perfect intonation each time. This set is optimized for usage with traditional ADF#B tuning.
D’Addario ukulele sets are available in a wide variety of gauges for all popular ukulele instrument sizes and tunings. Each set is made from the finest quality nylon, aluminum and silver-plated copper materials ensuring optimal tone and absolutely perfect intonation, set after set.
- Optimized for Soprano Ukuleles tuned to traditional ADF#B tuning
- Clear precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- D'Addario's most popular ukulele set known for warm and long lasting tone
- Rectified Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 13 December 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99