Delivering clarity with resonant acoustic tone, the D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor, Medium 13-56 Acoustic Guitar Strings have been created to offer a set of strings that can withstand the requirements of the heavy strummer. These coated, phosphor bronze strings boast incredible durability and offer a minimum of 4 times more life than regular acoustic strings. Sheck out the D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor, Medium 13-56 Acoustic Guitar Strings and see why they're such a popular choice for yourself!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor, Medium 13-56 Acoustic Guitar Strings:
EXP17s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's most popular gauge for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056