D'addario EXP16 12-53 Coated Phospher Bronze Light Strings
Time to pull some strings! The Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings are without any doubt, D'Addaio's most popular set of acoustic strings. With the perfect balance of volume, comfortable playability and crystal clear projection, it is no wonder that these strings are in such high demand.The D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings are the most natural-sounding and the longest-lasting due its EXP Coated Technology. With a minimum of 4 times more life, these acoustic strings are definitelty worth trying out!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings::
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EXP16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
4 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99